Browse by Topic or Program
I want information about:
- Homeless Programs - Division of Housing administers programs to help the homeless and to prevent homelessness. Find out more about them.
- Rental Assistance Programs - Division of Housing contracts with local housing authorities and other organizations to provide rental assistance through the Housing Choice Voucher (Section 8) program and other programs such as VASH, Shelter + Care and more.
- Foreclosure - Foreclosure reports for the state, information on foreclosure prevention and the foreclosure deferment program.
- Private Activity Bonds - information on Private Activity Bonds which provide a source of funding to local governments and other entities.
- Factory-Built Structures - information about installation and inspection of factory-built housing and non-residential structures, building codes, and more.
- Energy Codes - information about energy efficiency and local government energy codes.
- Fair Housing - Find out about Fair Housing rights and link to resources for more information.
- Training - The Division of Housing offers a variety of workshops about affordable housing and our programs
- Consolidated Planning and Reporting - The Department of Local Affairs' 5-year plan for the use of CDBG, HOME, ESG and HOPWA funds; Annual Strategic Plan and Annual performance reports.
DOH Staffing and Regional Assignments