Text Size
Increase text size
Increase text size


Problems with your landlord? Call  Tenant Landlord Counseling at (303) 237-0230.  The Colorado Division of Housing does not enforce any housing codes nor mediate landlord/tenant disputes.


For Housing Choice Voucher (Section 8) rental assistance, please contact your local Public Housing Authority from one of the two lists below:



 Regal Apartments


Links To:

Fair Housing Information


Housing Quality Standards on the Web - An interactive course about the Housing Quality Standards that landlords receiving any Federal subsidy are expected to maintain.


coloradohousingsearch.com - Go to this site to find affordable rental properties anywhere in Colorado. It's free!

Equal Housing Opportunity logo