Division of Housing
Welcome to the Division of Housing Homepage
Pat Coyle, Director
1313 Sherman Street, Room 500
Denver, CO 80203
The Division of Housing (DOH) was created by statute in 1970 to improve the access of all Coloradans to decent, affordable housing. Working with the State Housing Board, the Division:
- Provides state and federal funding to private housing developers, housing authorities and local governments to increase the inventory of affordable housing.
- Offers Section 8 rental assistance statewide through local housing authorities and non-profit service organizations.
- Certifies all factory/manufactured structures built in or shipped to Colorado, and approves multifamily construction in counties with no construction codes.
2015 Permanent Supportive Housing Pilot Program Request for Applications
NEW! The Division of Housing and the Colorado Housing and Finance Authority (CHFA) are partnering to hold a joint State Housing Credit/CDBG-DR (Disaster Recovery) funding round to support the flood recovery efforts. Both applications will be due to their respective agencies by March 2, 2015. The following changes to the State Housing Board schedule will occur to accommodate this special 2015 Disaster Recovery Round:
- April 2015 - No State Housing Board Meeting
- May 2015 - State Housing Board meeting for State Housing Credit/CDBG-DR applications only.
2013 Colorado Flood Maps by County
DOH Staffing and Regional Assignments
Grantee Compliance Information
State Housing Board
Private Activity Bonds