Vote online @ https://www.sos.state.co.us/Voter/secuRegVoterIntro.do
Every person who is 18 years of age or older on the date of the next election and who has the following qualifications is entitled to register to vote:
No person while serving a sentence of detention or confinement in a correctional facility, jail, or other location for a felony conviction or while serving a sentence of parole shall be eligible to register to vote or to vote in any election.
*To be eligible to vote in the upcoming election you must be completely registered for 29 days prior to the election.
HOW TO REGISTER BY MAIL
If you are registering to vote for the first time in the State of Colorado by mail you will need to complete a Voter Registration Application Form and a photocopy of an Acceptable Form of Identification must be enclosed. DO NOT ENCLOSE ORIGINAL IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENTS.
* Print and Complete the Voter Registration Application form
* Be sure to include all required information
* Sign the application form
* Make a photocopy of you Identification
* Mail your Completed Voter Registration Application form and Photocopy of your identification documents to:
Costilla County Clerk and Recorder
PO Box 308
San Luis, Co 81152
If you have any questions about elections or Voting Please feel free to call our office and ask for assistance.