- Published by the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (OJJDP) and the National Gang Center (NGC)
- This guide is designed to provide parents with information in order to recognize and prevent gang involvement.
- Research indicates that parents play a pivotal role in keeping young people out of gangs. Parents can protect their children from gang activity through taking positive actions, such as monitoring their children’s activities, fostering close relationships with them, and using positive discipline strategies.
- Safe2Tell is an anonymous reporting service to use regarding threatening behavior that endangers you, your friends, your family, or your community.
- Posted October 2012.
- Radio program on EDUCARadio from Denver Public Schools to provide information to Spanish speaking students and parents.
Teen Dating Violence
Web Link Disclaimer: The Colorado School Safety Resource Center (CSSRC) provides links from this site to external websites because of their potential interest or usefulness to the safe and positive school environment, an education community or the general public. It attempts to monitor such sites on a regular basis. However, the CSSRC cannot be responsible for the content of any site external to its own. Further, by linking to other sites, the CSSRC is not endorsing any particular product, practice, service, provider or institution, nor does it necessarily endorse views expressed or facts presented on these sites. In addition, neither the CSSRC nor any of its employees, makes any warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information linked to from this site.