Resources for Coaches
Adult Sexual Misconduct
Bullying & Harassment Prevention
Concussions & Traumatic Brain Injury
Emergency Planning for Large Events & Sports Events
First Aid and CPR Training
- The Colorado High School Activities Association strives to create a positive and equitable environment in which all qualified student participants are challenged and inspired to meet their highest potential.
- The Colorado High School Coaches Association provides support for all groups coaching CHSAA-sanctioned sports in Colorado.
- The National Federation of State High School Associations leads the development of education-based interscholastic sports and activities that help students succeed in their lives. They set directions for the future by building awareness and support, improving the participation experience, establishing consistent standards and rules for competition, and helping those who oversee high school sports and activities.
- Coaching Today, the National Federation of State High School Associations’ online publication for high school coaches.
- PCA Colorado Chapter
- Positive Coaching Alliance is a national non-profit developing “Better Athletes, Better People” by working to provide all youth and high school athletes a positive, character-building youth sports experience.
- Tools for Coaches, Parents, Athletes, Leaders
Mandatory Reporting Information
- Resources from Colorado State Government Agencies relating to child abuse and neglect.
- Contact information listed by county to report child abuse or neglect.
Web Link Disclaimer: The Colorado School Safety Resource Center (CSSRC) provides links from this site to external websites because of their potential interest or usefulness to the safe and positive school environment, an education community or the general public. It attempts to monitor such sites on a regular basis. However, the CSSRC cannot be responsible for the content of any site external to its own. Further, by linking to other sites, the CSSRC is not endorsing any particular product, practice, service, provider or institution, nor does it necessarily endorse views expressed or facts presented on these sites. In addition, neither the CSSRC nor any of its employees, makes any warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information linked to from this site.