- Letter of Intent due February 14, 2014 (word doc)
- Proposals due April 1, 2014
- The Colorado Department of Education seeks new grant proposals for 4-year grants to conclude June 30, 2018. Eligible applicants are school districts, alternative schools within school districts, charter schools, non-public non-parochial schools, boards of cooperative services, and facility schools. Applicants must conform to Colorado Revised Statute sections cross-referenced in Title 22, Article 33, Part 2, Expulsion Prevention Programs.
- Grant proposals due June 30, 2014
- LibertyGives Foundation is accepting applications from nonprofit organizations in support of programs benefiting underprivileged and at-risk youth in Colorado.
- Grants of up to $150,000 will be awarded in support of programs with a focus on proactive and preventative services for youth.
- To be eligible, organizations must be considered tax exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and be based in Colorado.
Web Link Disclaimer: The Colorado School Safety Resource Center (CSSRC) provides links from this site to external websites because of their potential interest or usefulness to the safe and positive school environment, an education community or the general public. It attempts to monitor such sites on a regular basis. However, the CSSRC cannot be responsible for the content of any site external to its own. Further, by linking to other sites, the CSSRC is not endorsing any particular product, practice, service, provider or institution, nor does it necessarily endorse views expressed or facts presented on these sites. In addition, neither the CSSRC nor any of its employees, makes any warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information linked to from this site.