Text Size
Increase text size
Increase text size

Low Income Mitigation Assistance

Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) program - funds rehabilitation and repair of affordable housing. For more information, call the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) at (202) 708-3587.


"203k" program - funds rehabilitation and repair of single family homes. For more information, call HUD at (202) 708-2121.


Guide for Financing Radon Mitigation To Reduce Exposure in Existing Housing - information regarding existing funding mechanisms that can support radon mitigation including key financing mechanisms and regulations.


Rural Repair and Rehabilitation Loans and Grants - provides loans and grants to very low-income homeowners to repair, improve or modernize their dwellings or to remove health and safety hazards.