1099-G, Tax Forms

Question What is the 1099G?
Question What if my address has changed?
Question How do I request a duplicate 1099G?
Question What if I had an overpayment of my unemployment benefits?
Question What if I cannot recall receiving the unemployment benefits on the 1099G?
  • UI Benefits Inquiries: 303-318-9000 or 1-800-388-5515 • UI Employer Services Inquiries: 303-318-9100 or 1-800-480-8299
  • Telephone hours: 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday
  • •  Documents on this site require Adobe® Reader
© State of Colorado, Denver, CO