File Review Information
The PRC (Public Records Center) manages the electronic and physical storage of Division documents and provides access to them for our customers.
Files are available for internal and external customers and include compliance, remediation, and other documentation filed and required by the State of Colorado.
Our goal is to provide these documents upon request and in a timely manner.
The PRC has many documents available online, which enables customers to review them from home or the office.
The following procedures have been established to accommodate as many customers as possible.
Please complete and submit a File Review Request Form.
- If the documents are online, we will contact you to let you know how to access the. Online access is available for 24 hours, but we can extend access if necessary (on a case-by-case basis).
- All online services are available free of charge.
- If the documents are not available online, we can schedule an appointment for customers who wish to visit our office for a file review.
- In-office review hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to Noon. You may submit a preferred date and time to visit the office for your file review when you complete the File Review Request Form, and we will do our best to accommodate your schedule.
- You are welcome to take notes and use recorders, cell phone cameras or personal scanners to copy documentation while visiting our office.
- Services performed by our office are listed below.
- Copying documents: $0.25 per page
- Scanning and burning documents to a CD:$25 per CD, plus $34/hour for labor (an invoice will be submitted to customers prior to scanning)