UI Work Registration

Register for Work

You must register with a Workforce Center in Colorado or in the state in which you live in order to collect Unemployment Insurance Benefits. Register for work in Colorado at www.connectingcolorado.com or by visiting your  local Workforce Center  .

  • If you live outside Colorado, review  Form B-569, Notice to Register for Work, for instructions on how to register with a local workforce center.
  • You are not required to register for work if you are job-attached (see "Job-Attached Status" in the UI Claimant Handbook).