Statewide Service Rates
Reimbursement rates for all Home and Community Based Services are established by the state. These rates are published on the Department of Health Care Policy and Financing's Provider Services webpage along with the HCBS Billing Manual.
Rates for Ealy Intervention Services and Family Support Services Program are individually negotiated at the Community Centered Board.
- Targeted Case Management Rate; HCBS - CES, DD, and SLS Service Rates, and HCBS-SLS Service Plan Authorization Limits Effective July 1, 2013
- Targeted Case Management Rate Effective July 1, 2010
- HCBS-DD Service Rates Effective January 6, 2012 (Procedure Codes Updated September 1, 2012)
- HCBS-SLS Service Rates Effective January 6,2012 (Procedure Codes Updated September 1, 2012)
- HCBS-SLS Service Plan Authorization Limits Effective July 1, 2010
- HCBS-CES Service Rates Effective January 6, 2012
SUPPORT LEVEL DETERMINATION
Support Levels are a numeric value determined using an algorithm that includes factors based on assessments of the client’s needs as measured by the adaptive, medical and behavioral components of the SIS Assessment plus factors for defined safety risk.
The factors applied in the Support Level Algorithm are: Adaptive Skills, Behavioral and Medical support needs scores from the SIS Assessment and extreme safety risk to self or public safety risk.