Partners and Providers
Partners and Providers:
DVR works with a number of Partners and Providers throughout the state to provide products and services to people with disabilities.
- Division for Developmental Disabilities (DDD)
- Community Center Boards (CCB's)
- School-To-Work Alliance Program (SWAP)
- Disability and Business Technical Assistance Center (DBTAC)
- Easter Seals
- Colorado Veteran Resource Directory
- Department of Military and Veteran Affairs
INDEPENDENT LIVING CENTERS
- Centers for Independent Living
We have thousands of vendors all across the state who work with DVR clients to help achieve their goal of successful employment.
- If you are interested in becoming a vendor, please contact your local DVR office.
- Office Locations
- Fee Schedule