Related Information

Question: How can I change the address on my business tax account?
The address information that you or someone representing you provided on the CR 0100 “Colorado Business Registration” form is the address the Department of Revenue (DOR) will use to mail all forms and correspondence. If you relocate the business to a new address you must notify the DOR of the address change.

To make changes to the mailing address you can:

  • Change your mailing address electronically through Revenue Online.

  • Contact our Tax Information Call Center at (303) 238-7378.

  • Fill out a DR 1102 "Account Change or Closure Form" and mail it to the DOR.

For Further Information:
DR 1102

Back to Common Questions

Back to Taxation Web site