Common Questions

Related Information

Question: I worked in your state and had Colorado withholding deducted from  my pay check. How do I receive the withholding back?
You must file a Colorado income tax return if you wish to receive a refund on wage withholding reported on your W-2 form regardless if you are a part-year resident, full-year resident or nonresident. Nonresidents must complete a nonresident schedule, form 104PN, to compute the Colorado tax due. There is no minimum income threshold for filing a Colorado income tax return.

Back to Common Questions

Back to Taxation Web site