Related Information

Question: Which Colorado income tax forms are filed by a sole proprietorship?
Colorado does not have special income tax forms for a sole proprietor of a business in Colorado. The business income is computed on federal Schedule C or Schedule C-EZ and carries over to line 1, federal taxable income, on the individual Colorado income tax return, Form 104.

For Further Information: 
Individual Income Tax

Back to Common Questions

Back to Taxation Web site