Related Information

Question: Information from form 1099-G available on the internet.
Visit Revenue Online to access the amount of last year’s Colorado refund that was reported on Form 1099-G. If there is no record of a 1099-G you may not have received a taxable income tax refund last year.

If you did receive a taxable income tax refund last year you would use the amount from the Internet site to file your federal income tax return.

To electronically file your return, the information you will need includes:

  • State FEIN: 84-0644739
  • Payer Address: Colorado Department of Revenue, Denver CO 80261-0005.

Back to Common Questions

Back to Taxation Web site