Related Information

Question: Part-Year and Nonresidents -- Full-Year Residents Married to Part-Year or Nonresident
Married couples who file a joint federal income tax return must file a joint Colorado income tax return even if one spouse is a full-year Colorado resident and the other is not.

For Further Information:
FYI Income 6
FYI Income 13

Back to Common Questions

Back to Taxation Web site