Related Information

Question: How can I change the address on my income tax account?
The address you provide on your income tax return is the address which will appear on your account. When you file your current income tax return your mailing address will automatically be updated on your account with the information provided on the return.

If you move after you file your income tax return and requested a paper refund, your refund will be mailed to the address we have on file. The U.S. Postal Service will not forward income tax refunds. They will send the refund back to the Department of Revenue as undeliverable.

You may change your individual income tax address through Revenue Online. If you already have an account under "Log in for Complete Access" enter your Login ID and Password to access your account. If you do not have an account through Revenue Online under "Sign up for Revenue Online" click on "Sign Up" complete each step then click on the Submit button to set up an account.

Back to Common Questions

Back to Taxation Web site