Related Information

Question: Can an individual who defers their property taxes claim the Property Tax/Rent/Heat rebate?
Colorado residents 65 years of age or older may defer or postpone the payment of property taxes on their residence. Deferral of your property tax does not negate your right to apply for the Property Tax/Rent/Heat rebate (also known as PTC).

If you have further questions on property tax deferrals, you may contact your local county treasurer.

Back to Common Questions

Back to Taxation Web site